From a seasoned Zumba Fitness Instructor, to a Biggest Loser Pro holding the most successful challenge yet, all goes hand and hand with me for all your Personal Training needs. My personal testimony is now we are currently halfway through our Biggest Loser Challenge 8 weeks to be exact. I am excited to announce we have a total of 12 contestants and now all my contestants have lost in total an entire weight of ONE ENTIRE PERSON that’s right enough weight lost is enough to make up a single being!
Get signed up now for our 2nd Biggest Loser Challenge to start in May! Email me how now at: [email protected]
Biggest Loser Now at PACC!!!! Who will be our nextBiggest Loser!?!?!
Our In-House Challenge
1. “HAVE FUN”, Eat healthy, and Exercise.
2. The first weigh in will be on Jan 21nd at 6:30pm
3. The final weigh in will be on April 29th at 6:30pm (15 WEEKS)
4. Weigh-ins will occur every Monday at 6:30pm.
5. There is a $10 registration fee which “MUST” be paid during your first weigh in.
6. (You can Join at any time during the first three weeks but the longer you wait the harder it will be to win)
7. All monies owing to the pot should be paid during the time of weigh in or prior to the following weigh in.(So if you have a bad week, be prepared break out the spare change)
8. There will be a $1 weigh in fee per week applied to all Contestants.
9. There will be a penalty fee of $1 applied if your weight stays the same.
10. There will be a penalty fee of $1 if you miss weighing in. This dollar will be combined with the weekly weigh in fee of $1, for a total of $2 dollars each time you miss a weigh in.
11. There will be a penalty fee of $1 added for each pound gained. (i.e. Gain 3 pounds, you owe $3)
12. Only weights recorded on The Biggest Loser scales on Mondays will be recognized. (You will not be able to submit your weight via e-mail or after the fact. So unless you are sick, have made other weigh in arrangements or cannot make it in due to weather, a $2 penalty will be applied.)
13. The winner will be the person who loses the largest percentage of body weight. (start at 200 pounds and lose 10 pounds and you have lost 5%)…[(Start weight – Finish Weight) X 100 / Start weight = percentage lost.]
14. At the end of the contest the winner will be awarded “ALL” funds collected by the pot.
15. “Challenge your friends and LOSE WEIGHT”
Joscelynn Baio, FT
Biggest Loser® Pro
Registered at BiggestLoserPro.com