Be a part of an incredible and determined bunch who are looking just like yourself to become active again and seriously have so much fun doing it! =D Your Fitness Instructor Joscelynn Ann Baio is our Certified Personal Trainer and Official Biggest Loser® Pro who’s main goal is to assist Clients who desires to live healthy and fit.
Baio is proud to announce the first Biggest Loser® Challenge consisted of 12 contestants. All who lost body weight percentages. The Winner took home $328.00 losing almost 20% body weight! Together everyone lost 150 pounds!!! Incredible, just incredible!
Our next contestants already signed up are already pumped I am excited to be working with all of you for I know this is going to be a Blast Already. Still some spots open so come and join our Fun!!
Biggest Loser at PACC
1451 Payne Ave. N. Tonawanda, NY 14120
Our In-House Challenge
1. “HAVE FUN”, Eat healthy, and Exercise
2. The first weigh in will be on May 13th at 6:30pm
3. The final weigh in will be on August 19th at 6:30pm (15 WEEKS)
4. Weigh-ins will occur every Monday at 6:30pm.
5. There is a $10 registration fee which “MUST” be paid during your first weigh in.
6. (You can Join at any time during the first three weeks but the longer you wait the harder it
will be to win)
7. All monies owing to the pot should be paid during the time of weigh in or prior to the following
weigh in. (So if you have a bad week, be prepared break out the spare change)
8. There will be a $1 weigh in fee per week applied to all Contestants.
9. There will be a penalty fee of $1 applied if your weight stays the same.
10. There will be a penalty fee of $1 if you miss weighing in. This dollar will be combined with
the weekly weigh in fee of $1, for a total of $2 dollars each time you miss a weigh in.
11. There will be a penalty fee of $1 added for each pound gained. (i.e. Gain 3 pounds, you owe $3)
12. Only weights recorded on The Biggest Loser scales on Mondays will be recognized. (You will not
be able to submit your weight via e-mail or after the fact. So unless you are sick, have made other
weigh in arrangements or cannot make it in due to weather, a $2 penalty will be applied.)
13. The winner will be the person who loses the largest percentage of body weight. (start at 200
pounds and lose 10 pounds and you have lost 5%)…[(Start weight – Finish Weight) X
100 / Start weight = percentage lost.]
14. At the end of the contest the winner will be awarded “ALL” funds collected by the pot.
15. “Challenge your friends and LOSE WEIGHT!!”
Zumba Toning Class is held immediately after weigh ins each class just $5.00. Toning sticks are highly recommended no more than 3 pounds to start. Zumba Toning Sticks can be ordered for $30.00. First time drop in please arrive a few min. early to register.
Come Ready, Leave Sweaty!