Benefits of Zumba Dance Fitness
The most common cause for people putting a break to their exercise is boredom and lack of time. Zumba has the ability to solve both these problems by offering a complete body workout in just a single session, thus making exercise fun. With the beats of lively music the mood goes amazingly upbeat in any Zumba exercise class. As the dance classes are quite exciting time flies quickly. Most people once enter the classes want to continue them and watch the positive results. The many benefits of Zumba Fitness include:
1. Helps in relieving stress. Zumba dance is all about let go your inhibitions and even losing yourself in the dance movements. The energetic movements not only help in the release of endorphins that help in altering mood, but also help to melt away your worries as you drop yourself down in the zumba music and movements.
2. Aids in toning the abdominal. Many dance moves in this form of dance aid in working on the core muscles of the abdomen. The restraint of muscles involved in the dance movements gives the pelvis strength and power. This results in firming up of the abdominals and a reduced risk of back pain.
3. Helps in weight loss. Zumba is a great workout that helps in burning body fat and aids in weight loss. the number of calories burned in each workout differs from person to person and depends on their age, weight, fitness level, and intensity put forward. One hour of Zumba dance workout helps in burning about six hundred to one thousand calories. Practicing alternating intervals of low and high intensity levels helps you to burn more calories in each workout.
4. Provides benefits of interval training.
Zumba dance offers the benefits of interval training which is one of the most excellent ways to burn calories. Zumba integrates the theories of interval training in each and every workout by making use of alternating slow and fast sequences that aid in varying the intensity of workout after sometime.
5. Aids to change the whole body.
Regular sessions of Zumba dance have the ability to reshape and refresh all parts of the body, like the hips, arms, the heart, and the mind.
6. Releases toxins form the body.
A Zumba workout helps in releasing a lot of sweat along with which all toxins are released from the body.
After knowing one true simple fact about Zumba you will wish to get started in Joscelynn Baio’s Zumba Class every Tuesday and Thursday @ 7pm. Location New Covenant Tabernacle 345 McConkey Drive Buffalo, NY 14223. Attend at least 5 classes a month, burning 700-1000 calories per class, after a month you have lost a pound. An entire year…12 pounds! Wow!! Attending my class is advantageous as you can get benefitted from the upbeat atmosphere and camaraderie that my Zumba classes offer.
By Kristie Leong MD on January 12th, 2010
The Health Benefits of Zumba Dance
Read more: http://healthmad.com/fitness/the-health-benefits-of-zumba-dance/#ixzz19zuHJaqr