Biggest Loser at PACC
Our In-House Challenge
1. “HAVE FUN”, Eat healthy, and Exercise.
2. The first weigh in will be on November 18th at 6:30pm
3. The final weigh in will be on March 3rd at 6:30pm (15 WEEKS)
4. Weigh-ins will occur every Monday at 6:30pm.
5. There is a $10 registration fee which “MUST” be paid during your first weigh in.
6. (You can Join at any time during the first three weeks but the longer you wait the harder it will be to win)
7. All monies owing to the pot should be paid during the time of weigh in or prior to the following weigh in. (So if you have a bad week, be prepared break out the spare change)
8. There will be a $1 weigh in fee per week applied to all Contestants.
9. There will be a penalty fee of $1 applied if your weight stays the same.
10. There will be a penalty fee of $1 if you miss weighing in. This dollar will be combined with the weekly weigh in fee of $1, for a total of $2 dollars each time you miss a weigh in.
11. There will be a penalty fee of $1 added for each pound gained. (i.e. Gain 3 pounds, you owe $3)
12. Only weights recorded on The Biggest Loser scales on Mondays will be recognized. (You will not be able to submit your weight via e-mail or after the fact. So unless you are sick, have made other weigh in arrangements or cannot make it in due to weather, a $2 penalty will be applied.)
13. The winner will be the person who loses the largest percentage of body weight. (start at 200 pounds and lose 10 pounds and you have lost 5%)…[(Start weight – Finish Weight) X 100 / Start weight = percentage lost.]
14. At the end of the contest the winner will be awarded “ALL” funds collected by the pot.
15. “Challenge your friends and LOSE WEIGHT!!”